Error: out is not a directory
The cmake build must be configured before building. See here.
CMake Error at libraries/CMakeLists.txt:9 (add_subdirectory): add_subdirectory given source “angle” which is not an existing directory.
The Window.js dependencies must be fetched before the build. See here.
You must installWindows 10 SDK version 10.0.19041.0 including the “Debugging Tools for Windows” feature.
See these steps.
lld-link: error: could not open ‘DbgHelp.lib’: no such file or directory
setup_build_env before building with
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.
Windows Defender may detect a false positive in the
windowjs.exe binary, also
during development. One option to disable this warning, and prevent Windows from
deleting the file, is to add the
windowjs checkout directory to the exclusion
list of Windows Defender:
- Open “Windows Security” via the Windows search box (Windows key + S)
- Open “Virus & threat protection” on the right
- Open “Manage Settings” under “Virus & threat protection settings”
- Open “Add or remove exclusions” under “Exclusions”
- Click on “Add an exclusion” to add the